Embarking from the fabled Honolulu harbor, we’ll travel to the islands of Maui and Kauai, along with stops at Hilo and Kona on the “Big Island” of Hawaii. Most travelers to the 50th state see only one island—you’ll visit four in seven days, with plenty of time in port to explore this world-renowned landscape of green rainforests, volcanic mountains, pineapple fields and jaw-dropping beaches.
Surrounded by like-minded Believers, you’ll share stories, laughs, devotions and exclusive nightly concerts from your favorite singers and musical groups. Our guests include Booth Brothers, Collingsworth Family, Greater Vision, Triumphant, Jim Brady Trio, Ball Brothers, TaRanda Greene, Liberty Quartet and more. Gospel Music Celebration has a reputation for making memorable surprise moments for our passengers and this cruise wont be any different!
A milestone cruise in a storybook setting, filled with day after day of music, fun and Christian fellowship—this will be a Gospel Music Celebration for the ages. From the glorious landscape outside the ship to the amazing entertainment onboard, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to rejoice in God’s countless blessings.
Reserve your stateroom today for a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to Hawaii!
For more in visit: http://www.imcconcerts.com/event.php?id=154
or call: INSPIRATION CRUISES & TOURS
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: “#cruisewiththeballbros” (the “Giveaway”) Ends at 12:59:59 PM (EST) on December 25, 2017 (the “Giveaway Period”). All entries must be received by 12:59:59 PM (EST) on December 25, 2017.
3. Eligibility: Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of the Ball Brothers, LLC (“Sponsor”) and Sponsor’s parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies, third party production companies, third party fulfillment agencies, respective agents, employees, officers, directors, members, successors, assigns (the “Giveaway Entities”). By participating in this Giveaway, entrants: (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Giveaway; (ii) release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Giveaway and/or use or misuse or redemption of the Grand Prize (as defined herein); and (iii) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
4. Giveaway Overview: This Giveaway is one Giveaway wherein one (1) Grand Prize Winner (as defined herein) will be randomly selected by Sponsor following the Giveaway Period. The odds of winning this Giveaway depend on the number of Eligible Entries (as defined herein) received; in other words, many will enter; only one (1) person will win.
5. To Enter: Entrants must #cruisewiththteballbros and share the associated Facebook post. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All Online Entrants and associated entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Entries”. The odds of winning the Giveaway depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
6. Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or around December 25, 2017 from among all of the Eligible Entries received (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Grand Prize Winner’s selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via Facebook. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, if time permits.
7. Grand Prize Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, as well as provide proof that he/she possesses a valid passport and any necessary visas, within three (3) days of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner must sign within seven (7) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (i) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Giveaway Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Giveaway or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (ii) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Giveaway Entities the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into this Giveaway constitutes agreement to sign such releases. The Grand Prize Winner also must acknowledge that Giveaway Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the Grand Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to this Giveaway are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
8. Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner shall receive a trip for two (2) for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (the “Guest”) onboard The 2018 Gospel Music Celebration Cruise between June 9, 2018 and June 16, 2018 (the “Event”). Airfare, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations are not included. Event dates are non-negotiable. Event dates subject to change in Giveaway Entities sole discretion. If Grand Prize Winner, together with Guest, cannot travel on dates specified by Giveaway Entities, Grand Prize Winner will forfeit all rights to the prize. Giveaway Entities are not responsible if potential Grand Prize Winner is unable or unavailable to accept prize. Restrictions and limitations apply. The trip shall consist of the following: (i) a cruise for Grand Prize Winner and Guest onboard The 2018 Gospel Music Celebration Cruise, which shall depart from HONOLULU, OAHU on June 9, 2018, and disembark in HONOLULU, OAHU on June 16, 2018; (ii) one (1) inside cabin (of Giveaway Entities choice, in its sole discretion) for Grand Prize Winner and Guest onboard The 2018 Gospel Music Celebration Cruise, which shall be based on double occupancy (telephone calls, onboard services, onboard purchases, and other incidentals and costs are not included); (iii) onboard meals;; (iv) admission to onboard concerts produced by Sponsor (restrictions and limitations apply); (v) entrance to the ship’s casino and disco; (vi) use of the ship’s pools; (vii) use of the ship’s health and fitness center; and (viii) prepaid port taxes and fees (collectively, the “Grand Prize”).
Grand Prize does not include: travel insurance, income tax based on prize value, any expenses incurred while in port, any meet and greets with artists or other VIP events onboard (unless open to the public), VIP seating or check in, backstage or all access passes, and any incremental costs on board for example (but not limited to) gambling, up-charge restaurants, spa and beauty services, the purchase of alcoholic or bottled beverages, shore excursions and babysitting services.
Grand Prize is non-transferrable. If Grand Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified by Giveaway Entities, in their sole discretion, Grand Prize Winner privileges and Grand Prize will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the dates specified by Giveaway Entities or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Guest traveling with Grand Prize Winner must be at time of Grand Prize fulfillment twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must possess valid travel documents, including, without limitation, a valid passport and any necessary visas in order to travel. Passports must not expire within six (6) months following the dates of travel (as determined by Giveaway Entities in its sole discretion) in order to be considered valid. Giveaway Entities will determine the cruise line and cabin in its sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Giveaway Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by cruise lines, air carriers, hotels, or other transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
All travel dates are subject to change in Giveaway Entities sole discretion. If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Giveaway Entities reserve the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify this Giveaway in their discretion and shall award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must comply with all ticket and/or venue rules and regulations; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-assignable, and must be accepted as awarded, “AS IS”, with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Giveaway Entities or for which Giveaway Entities may be liable. Restrictions and limitations may apply. The dates of fulfillment for the Grand Prize will be June 8, 2018 through June 16, 2018, and such dates are subject to change in Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $3,898.00.
The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment, the time of travel, and the distance between departure and destination. Any difference between the ARV’s and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. If, for any reason Giveaway Entities are unable to provide tickets to the Event, Giveaway Entities’ only obligation is to award trip portion of the Grand Prize or a prize of comparable or greater value (which may include a cash prize equal to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize), in Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion.
9. General Prize Terms: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be made by Sponsor. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, airfare, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, bottled and alcoholic beverages, mini-bar, tips and/or gratuities, souvenirs, VIP related costs and events, meet and greet opportunities with artists, backstage and all access passes, personal expenses, damages to cruise lines, cabins or hotel rooms, baggage fees, currency exchange costs, passport fees, onboard purchases, onboard services, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Grand Prize are solely Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. The value of the Grand Prize will be taxable to the Grand Prize Winner as income. Grand Prize Winner must supply Giveaway Entities with his/her social security number for tax purposes. IRS Form 1099s will be issued in the name of Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize received. Upon entry into this Giveaway, Grand Prize Winner (as well as all other Online Entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Giveaway Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Grand Prize Winner or potential Grand Prize Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize Grand Prize as described herein.
No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Giveaway Entities, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
10. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR GIVEAWAY ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Giveaway Entities assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Giveaway, errors in processing entries, identifying the Grand Prize Winner or in the announcement of the Grand Prize and Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Giveaway Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway. Should this Giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.theballbrothers.com during the Giveaway Period and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and, or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry, (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway, (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Giveaway. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, GIVEAWAY ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE VIRGINIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THIS GIVEAWAY AND THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA SHALL GOVERN THIS GIVEAWAY. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from this Giveaway, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Giveaway Entities, and hereby acknowledge that Giveaway Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prize.